Guest, Friday 22 May 2015 à 04:13
- The version of Cairo-Dock ('cairo-dock -v' in a terminal).
Manjaro (Arch based) (up to date)
- Your GNU/Linux distribution (Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, etc.).
- Or you using OpenGL or not.
- Your Window manager (Compiz, Metacity, Kwin, Openbox, etc.).
Clutter (I think)
- Your Desktop Environment (Gnome, KDE, XFCE, etc.).
- How you got the bug and therefore the answer to the question 'How can the bug be reproduced'.
set clock to digital. with the clock set to 24 hour time, it is legible. when 24 hr is unchecked, the clock shrinks to illeble size (maybe because of more characters?. Font size and use 2 lines both appear to have no effect.
Online users :
Powered by ElementSpeak © 2007 Adrien Pilleboue, 2009-2013 Matthieu Baerts.
Dock based on CSS Dock Menu (Ndesign) with jQuery. Icons by zgegball
Cairo-Dock is a free software under GNU-GPL3 licence. First stable version created by Fabounet.
Many thanks to TuxFamily for the web Hosting and Mav for the domain name.