Subscription date : 03 July 2010
Messages : 1090
|Clouds is almost a clone of the weather app, to show weather forecast icons.
Use the menu to set your location.
- Autodetect location based on IP.
- Shortcuts: show dialog today, show tomorrow, open Webpage, recheck, set location.
- Editable dialog templates.
- Forecast: max days increased to 10 (and don't count the current day).
- New option: show time in 24H format.
- Translations : dialog and gui default for strings
- Theme location : this first version only use the default "Classic" theme.I still have a few thing to figure out about this config option before I can safely enable it.
- Reduce timer when fail on first try?
- Autodetect seem to fail when location name has accents.
- Find why window management icons are activated.
Possible dock problem (to confirm)
For me, even when the subdock is removed, clicks actions aren't restored.
- External applets left and middle clicks disabled when a subdock is set.
This can be tested by disabling the applet subdock (set forecast days to 0, restart applet, click is ok).
- On some systems the right click menu is called twice (and middle click?).
Dropped, because it's impossible to do for an external app
- Always visible option and its background color
- Render desklet in 3D?
- Sub-dock view type.
- This is a first version, and complete rewrite, so you may expect new problems, but it seem to do the job for me.
- There's way too many options and loaders for me to test all possible combinations every time. So please be patient, and explain your problems with screenshots when possible (upload with applet NetActivity)
- The show debug option is at the bottom of the Icon config tab.
- The new version 0.0.3.5 has a patch for the reported bug "subicons not removed" (method changed, but I never saw this problem)
Debian, Ubuntu, Linuxmint and relatedadd the repository
deb http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/SQP:/cairo-dock-go/xUbuntu_16.04/ ./
Install the package cairo-dock-goapplets:
apt install cairo-dock-goapplets
Restart your dock
Edit your pacman.conf file to add the repo:
SigLevel = Never
Server = http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/SQP:/cairo-dock-go/Arch_Extra/$arch
Install the package:
pacman -Sy cairo-dock-goapplets
Restart your dock
More about the install in the doc
install godock applets or dock rework
Set location name
Then confirm the one you want in the list
Forecast 5 days (+today)
Forecast 10 days (+today)
Dialog weather today
Dialog weather forecast