- The version of Cairo-Dock ('cairo-dock -v' in a terminal).
Manjaro (Arch based) (up to date)
- Your GNU/Linux distribution (Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, etc.).
- Or you using OpenGL or not.
- Your Window manager (Compiz, Metacity, Kwin, Openbox, etc.).
Clutter (I think)
- Your Desktop Environment (Gnome, KDE, XFCE, etc.).
- How you got the bug and therefore the answer to the question 'How can the bug be reproduced'.
set clock to digital. with the clock set to 24 hour time, it is legible. when 24 hr is unchecked, the clock shrinks to illeble size (maybe because of more characters?. Font size and use 2 lines both appear to have no effect.