||However before you post a message on the forum and to speed up things, don't forget to include as much informations as you can (if it's possible ):
- The version of Cairo-Dock ('cairo-dock -v' in a terminal).
- Your GNU/Linux distribution (Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, etc.).
I've try both methods
- Or you using OpenGL or not.
- Your Window manager (Compiz, Metacity, Kwin, Openbox, etc.).
- Your Desktop Environment (Gnome, KDE, XFCE, etc.).
Moving a window near to cairo dock and then goint go it
- How you got the bug and therefore the answer to the question 'How can the bug be reproduced'.
- If it's a crash, you can launch Cairo-Dock from a terminal ('cairo-dock') and post the output.
- Any other details you think could be useful .
My problem with Cairo dock is the well know abot black bars and broken destop when not enabling compositing. I can't use compositing for some reasons and when not enabled I've got those problems (If I enabled it, works ok).
I've read that in newer versions there is no longer the option of "use fake transparency" and now cairo detects when there is no compositing and enables this option automatically, but It doesn't work to me.
Regards and thanks in advance