Subscription date : 24 October 2012
Messages : 55
* The version of Cairo-Dock ('cairo-dock -v' in a terminal).
* Your GNU/Linux distribution (Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, etc.).
* Your Desktop Environment (Gnome, KDE, XFCE, etc.).
* How you got the bug and therefore the answer to the question 'How can the bug be reproduced'.
- If it's a crash, you can launch Cairo-Dock from a terminal ('cairo-dock') and post the output.
- Any other details you think could be useful .
I only have to use the changer.
If i change the workplace i only get the background and can't do anything.
No Cairo-Dock, nothing.
I can only use the media keys (quieter, louder) and power button (with waiting for 60 seconds)