Subscription date : 20 December 2009
Messages : 20
|Don't forget to read our very complete Wiki (www.glx-dock.org/ww_page.php) !
But don't be shy to post all your questions or bugs here !
However before you post a message on the forum and to speed up things, don't forget to include as much informations as you can (if it's possible ):
- The version of Cairo-Dock ('cairo-dock -v' in a terminal).'
- Your GNU/Linux distribution (Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, etc.).
- Or you using OpenGL or not.
- Your Window manager (Compiz, Metacity, Kwin, Openbox, etc.).
- Your Desktop Environment (Gnome, KDE, XFCE, etc.).
- How you got the bug and therefore the answer to the question 'How can the bug be reproduced'.
- If it's a crash, you can launch Cairo-Dock from a terminal ('cairo-dock') and post the output.
- Any other details you think could be useful .
Is Cairo-dock still active? I have been using the PPA for several years. But It never seems to be updated. The Git repository
seems unchanged for years. Have people stopped working on it?
I have been running 3.99 for some tine on Mint 17.3 with several of my own applets. I just upgraded to Mint 18.2 and find that most but not all misbehave following a resume. For instance, I have a home made clock applet written in Python which freeze when I do a suspend and will not update the time when I resume. This has been working well in 17.3.
I went to look for stuff on the forums etc. and everything seems old.
I would hate if cairo-dock is a dead project. It would be sad.